Surfboards come in all shapes, styles, and lengths, and our Wakesurf Liberty Surfboard is a unique board designed to allow beginning riders to grow with their boards. This special board features quad fins and a short design. At only 4’8”, this shortboard is perfect for beginners and intermediate riders.
Learn how to balance, how to catch a wave, and how to carve like the pros with the F4 Quad fin setup, the EPS core, and the dual concave base for a fast and responsive ride – offering limitless speed, limitless maneuverability, and limitless explosiveness.
- * BOARD STYLE - 4' 8" Surf Style Wakesurf Board for Beginner and Intermediate Riders (Advanced riders with customized fin set up. 4 fins set-up)
- * CONSTRUCTION - EPS Core with natural wood stringer, custom shaped, hand finished with epoxy and layered fiberglass, Diamond Machine Cut EVA Traction Pad with Kicktail
- * FIN SETUP - Futures F4 Quad fin set up - interchangeable with all Futures Fins for a customized feel
- * SHAPE - Dual Concave base and rocker line provides a fast and responsive ride, Low rail and rolled edges for maximum stability
- * GROW WITH YOUR BOARD - Freedom Wakesurf is built to grow with the rider, Beginners will find this style of board the easiest learn on. Advanced riders will enjoy its high speed, maneuverability and explosiveness
Wake Ballast is one of the most giving companies I know out there and their products are beyond great
Liberty Surf Board
I wanted to try the Liberty board for beginners on my boat and because the graphics on it. Gatta love a board with America graphics. I must say I was shocked how well the board works. I normally ride Phase 5 skim boards, but the Liberty board was super fun to ride. It’s still pretty playful and it’s fast. Really easy to stay in the pocket with it. I would recommend this board to anyone. It’s a great board to have on the boat and the pice is way better than other boards I have rode that didn’t perform as well as it does. Buy it! You won’t regret it.
Wakeballast sent us some of their Freedom Surf boards and they have been amazing! Great boards for beginners to gerbil into the wave and have enough play to have fun combined with enough stabilization for control. Love working with these guys!
I have not used the product but I can tell you the service you receive from Ben and Wake Ballast is the utmost. Really great company to work with.