Johnson Talulah High Flow Reversible Ballast Pump (250lbs/min)
Pickup available at AZ Warehouse az
Usually ready in 2 hours
Johnson Pumps has always been a leader in the marine pump industry but the new Talulah High Flow Ballast Pump takes ballast filling and draining to a whole new level.
Johnson Talulah High Flow Ballast Pump Features
- Run-Dry Protection: The integrated Run-Dry Protection circuit monitors the temperature of the pump motor, and automatically shuts it off if conditions indicate water is no longer flowing through the pump for more than 30 seconds. This innovative feature helps prevent damage to the expensive motor unit of the pump if it overheats due to running dry.
- The ignition protected design makes this pump suitable for installation in the bilge compartment of the boat without risk of fire or explosion due to fuel vapors. This feature alone is crucial for safe operation and is one important distinguishing factor between the Ballast Puppy and the Simer pump to which it is often compared.
- Fill Rate: 250lbs/min
- Flow Rate: 1,800 Gallons Per Hour / 30 Gallons Per Minute
- Physical Dimensions: 9" L x 5.125" W x 3.54" H
- Connection: 1-1/2" NPTF
- Self-priming: Yes
- Safety Features: Ignition Protected
This pump requires use with 1-1/2" hose and a minimum of 12GA wiring. We suggest using 10GA wiring with a 50amp fuse when installing this pump.
- New ballast system installs
- Retro-fit possible with upgrading the hose, fittings, and electrical as needed
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number