Jabsco Ballast Puppy w/Plug-and-Wake Connector (88lbs/min)
Choose the Jabsco Ballast Puppy w/Deutsch Connector if you are replacing a Jabsco Ballast Puppy pump already installed in the boat. If installing a new automated system, your best option is the Jabsco Wakeboard Ballast Puppy Reversible Pump that is equipped with the pre-wired switch connector.
Note:Directly compatible with 2013 and newer Mastercraft boats. 2002-2012 MasterCraft boats will also need the WakeMAKERS Deutsch DTP to DT Wiring Adapter (see recommended accessories) for full compatibility.
The Jabsco Ballast Puppy Reversible Ballast Pump is reliable, fast, and efficient. That is why it is the most popular ballast pump in wakeboarding. This is the pump that is used by Centurion, Mastercraft, Moomba, Nautique, and Supra boats to power their automated ballast systems, and the direct replacement for model 18670-6127.
Reversible pumps simplifies the design and reduce the number of components required for installation. Whether replacing a pump or installing a fully automated ballast system, this is one of the most popular ballast pumps on the market. This is the newest model of the Puppy pump and is a direct replacement for all previous models.
Versatile, High Volume Connection OptionsThe unique design of the pump head features integrated hose barbs for use with 1" hose, just slide the hose over the bronze inlet and outlet ports and secure with hose clamps. Additionally, 1/2" NPT female connections are provided for use with smaller hose (use with optional 1/2" thread to 3/4" hose barb adapter to convert to 3/4" hose if necessary), giving you a multitude of connection options.
- Fill Rate: This pump fills and drains at a rate of 88 pounds/min
- Flow Rate: 640 Gallons Per Hour / 10.6 Gallons Per Minute
- Physical Dimensions: 3-5/8" H x 4-3/4" W x 7-1/8" L
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" Hose Barb and 1/2" NPT Internal Thread
- Self-priming: Yes
- Safety Features: Ignition Protected
- Impeller Color: Green
- Fills an 800 pound bag in approximately 9 minutes and 5 seconds
- Power source: Plug-and-Wake Connector
- Type: Component reversible pump for automated ballast system
- Ignition Protected: Protects against ignition of fuel vapors or other combustibles.
- Thermal Damage Protection: The integrated Thermal Damage Protection circuit monitors the temperature of the pump motor and automatically shuts it off if conditions indicate water is no longer flowing through the pump. This innovative feature will prevent damage to the motor from overheating.
*This is not designed to prevent damage to the impeller from running the pump dry and should not be depended on for that protection. Make sure to purchase the WakeMAKERS Timer Module for this application.
- Ignition Protected: Designed for safe installation in the bilge compartment of the boat without risk of fire or explosion due to fuel vapors. This feature alone is crucial for safe operation, and is one important distinguishing factor between the Ballast Puppy and the similar pump to which it is often compared.
The green impeller is the newest wakeboard ballast impeller from Jabsco. The impeller is really what determines the performance (speed and reliability) of a ballast pump. This impeller is designed specifically for use in all Jabsco Ballast Puppy pumps for powering automated wakeboard ballast systems. The Jabsco Ballast Puppy features the best impeller on the market.
The unique design of the pump head features integrated hose barbs for use with 1" hose, just slide the hose over the bronze inlet and outlet ports and secure with hose clamps. Additionally, 1/2" NPT female connections are provided for use with smaller hose (use with optional 1/2" thread to 3/4" hose barb adapter to convert to 3/4" hose size if necessary), giving you a multitude of connection options. For the fastest system we recommend using 1" hose.
Plug-and-Wake is a wiring system exclusive to WakeMAKERS that takes the guess work out of installing electrical accessories in your boat. No knowledge required, just plug compatible components together like you plug in a light. Connections are secure, vibration-proof and weather resistant. Save time and eliminate mistakes.