Johnson Talulah Reversible Ballast Pump (110lbs/min)
Johnson Pumps, a leader in the marine pump industry, designed the Talulah Ballast Pump with one singular goal in mind: to create the best reversible wakeboard ballast pump on the market.
But what does "the best" mean? For Johnson, it encompasses these key ideas:
- Durability:The pump has to last, plain and simple. Built with ball bearings, a solid bronze pump head, and built-in thermal protection.
- Flexibility:The compact size of the Johnson Talulah Ballast pump opens a world of possibilities for system design and integration, without using valuable storage space.
Based on our experience with the Talulah Ballast Pump, Johnson has certainly succeeded. Whether for use in a new automated ballast system installation or to upgrade the pumps in an existing system for faster fill and drain times, the Talulah Ballast Pump delivers.
Johnson Talulah Reversible Ballast Pump Features
- Run-Dry Protection: The integrated Run-Dry Protection circuit monitors the temperature of the pump motor, and automatically shuts it off if conditions indicate water is no longer flowing through the pump. This innovative feature helps prevent damage to the expensive motor unit of the pump if it overheats due to running dry.
- The ignition protected design makes this pump suitable for installation in the bilge compartment of the boat without risk of fire or explosion due to fuel vapors. This feature alone is crucial for safe operation and is one important distinguishing factor between the Ballast Puppy and the Simer pump to which it is often compared.
Johnson Talulah Pumps feature a durable orange urethane impeller which delivers faster fill/drain times and it's longer lasting than the previous models. A built-in run dry system gives you all the extra insurance you need if you ever forget to turn your pump off by protecting the motor unit from damage.
- Fill Rate: 110lbs/min
- Flow Rate: 720 Gallons Per Hour / 12 Gallons Per Minute
- Physical Dimensions: 7.95" L x 4.72" W x 3.54" H
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" Hose Barb and 1/2" NPT Internal Thread
- Self-priming: Yes
- Safety Features: Ignition Protected
Replacement Impeller:The direct replacement ballast impeller for the Johnson Talulah Ballast Pump is the Johnson Orange Ultra Ballast/Talulah Ballast Pump Impeller. We recommend changing the impeller every season for optimal performance of the pump.
NOTE:This pump is NOT a direct OEM replacement for Mastercraft, Yamaha, Nautique, Centurion, Supra or Moomba models that use the Jabsco AI Timer Module in their factory system. For help selecting a pump that is a direct replacement Please consult our product experts for your application.